Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Ariot"


Dear Parents,

I’m very proud to introduce Ariot. Ariot is the “Lion” from the Tal-Am program.



Every Friday one of the 1st grade students will get to have Ariot over for the weekend.



In the Ariot’s backpack you will find Ariot along with a binder.

Please take a picture of your child and Ariot together and help your child write about their experience spending time with Ariot during the weekend.

It can be in English, or English and Hebrew, or only Hebrew.

Thank you for your support.

Morah Irit Karavani.



For your convenience I’m adding few sentences in Hebrew with their translation.

Hi, My name is:________ - שָלוֹם הַשֵם שֶלִי _______

Here is me and Ariot in the - הִינֵה אֲנִי וְאֲרִיאוֹת

House בָּבָּיִת

Outside בָּחוּץ

On the playground בָּחָצֵר

I have a good time with Ariot- טוֹב לִי עִם אֲרִיאוֹת

I played with Ariot at________ שִיחַקְתִי עִם אֲרִיאוֹת -

No comments:

Post a Comment