Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shalom from Morah Irit

Dear parents,


My name is Irit Karavani and I’m glad be your child’s Hebrew teacher in 1st Grade.

I moved last year to Columbus from Charleston South Carolina, with my husband and our two (out of four) children. I’m thrilled to join the CTA family, and glad to teach your child.

The first grade students will learn Hebrew through the Tal Am curriculum. This wonderful program contains many songs and stories and all in Hebrew (“Ivrit b’Ivrit”). I’ve been trained to teach the program and have been teaching Tal Am in first Grade for 9 years. I participated in Tal Am conferences in the past and recently this summer.


As a teacher, as well as a mother, I strongly believe in open communication between teachers to parents. To reach this goal I invite you to check my blog at morahirit.blogspot.com, email me with any questions to: iritkaravani@hotmail.com or just call me at home at:
(614)338-0308 and leave me a message if I’m not home.

You will also receive Emails from me, as well as reminder emails before assignments, and First grade weekly letter.

Please respond to this e-mail to confirm that I have the correct e-mail address for you.  For some families, I have an e-mail address for both parents.  Please let me know if you want me to leave it that way.


Looking forward to a wonderful year.
Sincerely,
Morah Irit Karavani

No comments:

Post a Comment