Friday, January 9, 2015

פרשת שמות

1.09.2015
Dear Parents,
Welcome back! I hope you had a nice winter vacation.
Here are some pictures of Ariot with Morah Irit's family in Israel


The reading program:
This week we almost finished our workbook with the sound “O”. Next week B”H we will start the  sound “Eh”.

“My library” הַסִפְרִיָה שֶלִי "   
אֵיזֶה יוּפִי! קַר! – How wonderful! It is cold!
This story is a very important story for practicing all the body parts.
Please find out in the story why it is so wonderful that it is cold.

Sentence of the week:
אֵיזֶה יוֹפִי! – How wonderful!

Ariot:
This week Ariot is going to Ester’s home.

My family” and “My house” unit:
We are supposed to start learning about our family and about our house in Hebrew. I asked a few weeks ago that you should send two pictures about your family.
1. A picture of the outside of your child’s house.
     2. A picture of your child’s family (a group picture of as many members of the family as possible).
Unfortunately, I’ve received pictures only from a few of the class and therefore I will have to push off teaching this unit for another two weeks. If you haven’t sent your pictures yet or you have sent only one of the pictures, please send your pictures this week!
At the end of this unit, the pictures will be posted in your child’s album. For your convenience you can Email me the pictures and I will print it for you! (My Email is: iritkaravani@hotmail.com)

Parashat Hashavua-Parashat Shmot
The 1st grade began learning Sefer Shemot by studying the story of how the Jews became slaves in Egypt. They also learned about how Moshe was saved by the daughter of Paro and was raised in the house of Paro himself!


Shabbat Shalom from Morah Irit.

No comments:

Post a Comment